There has perhaps never been a better time to expand sales outside the US market. The process of identifying export market opportunities and establishing international distribution can, however, be confusing and time consuming.
BusinessOpportunities can make it easier to take advantage of overseas sales opportunities without the headaches. Rather than embarking on a “do-it-yourself trial and error” approach to export, BusinessOpportunities can provide the experienced resources needed to coordinate identifying and exploiting overseas market opportunities.
A program dedicated to your needs can be set up to manage your export expansion, including the following:
- Conduct research on specified markets or to identify the best overseas market opportunities.
- Working with partners such as the US Department of Commerce and Empire State Development, identify overseas distribution partners/reps.
- Work with advertising agencies and marketing partners to customize and translate websites, marketing materials and product information to meet the needs of customers in export markets.
- Develop budgets and sales targets for international distribution plans.
- Coordinate with banks, lawyers, accountants, freight forwarders and government agencies to address compliance, payment, shipping and accounting issues.